Sunday, November 25, 2007

JAX IS HERE!!!

Hello everyone!!! I made it 2 weeks early. I arrived by c-section at 9:08 p.m. on November 24, 2007. I was 6 lbs 15 oz and 20 inches long. This place is great!!! Check out some pictures dad took.
THANK YOU to everyone at Erlanger for all the help!!!
I'm really liking this place. I pretty much sleep and eat right now. I do let out a few good screems from time to time. I want to make sure everyone knows I'm here and that everything is in good working order. I'm not sure when dad is going to get any sleep because every time I make a sound he is up and checking me out.
Mom is feeling pretty good this morning. We are going to stay with the Erlanger crew for a couple of days just to make sure everything is alright with mom.
And another big THANK YOU to the crew helping out with the CGCC Christmas decorations!!!
Love, Jax Hatmaker

3 comments:

Hank & Amanda said...

Welcome baby Jax!!! We can't wait to meet you.

Congratulations, Vince & Carie! We're looking forward to meeting your little one. Also can't wait to hear your thoughts and tips on delivery - - thanks for going first and paving the way for us. :)

Congratulations, again. Looking forward to see you guys again.

Hank & Amanda Welch

Anonymous said...

He is soooooo cute! I can't wait to see him in person! Is there anything you all need? Call or email!

Love,
Tiffany for the Askew Fam

Jennifer Baggett said...

Your Auntie Jen cant wait to squeeze you! You are a beautiful boy. Your Mom and Dad have dreamed of the day you would arrive. You are a loved little boy.