Friday, January 9, 2009

Guy's Night Out

So y'all know I love, LUV, cars. Pretty much anything with wheels commands my attention. Well tonight, Granddaddy, Uncle Bubba, Daddy and I went to the greatest thing on earth. The World of Wheels. Can you imagine, a WORLD of WHEELS!
I, of course, was chauffeured around in my Tot Rod. These legs are learning to walk, but not with that much to see! We took pictures with all sorts of Hot Rods and Big Trucks. There was even a couple of cool kid sized rods built out of Radio Flyer Wagons. We might have to build one of those in a couple of years!
I met a State Trooper and he gave me a badge to wear on my shirt and one for my car too. Cool Huh? There was a original style Knight Rider and a new version too. We saw a few T-Buckets there like the one Uncle Bubba is building. I wonder if he will show his when he gets it finished? He used to show his big ole truck when he was a teenager. It has tires bigger than me!
Here are some pictures...Enjoy!

No comments: