Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Balentime's Day!

Just when I thought all the holidays were over, along comes Valentine's Day, or Balentime's Day as I call it. First we had Halloween...can I get a "Whoot Whoot" for tons of candy? Next was my birthday party. Yay, CAKE! Then, my actual birthday...Helllooooo Chuck E. Cheese. Thanksgiving was next...too many good things to list. Christmas...WOW! Presents, brunch at GrNanny and DaDa's, supper at Fuji. YUM! More cake and Fuji for Mommy's birthday in January, and I thought that was it until Easter. Imagine my surprise when along came Balentime's Day! We started off the weekend with, you guessed it, more snow! Daddy and I built a snowman and used hershey's kisses for his eyes and buttons. Of course, we used a carrot for his nose and a pappy for his mouth. That was my idea. Cute, huh? Mom and GrNanny are taking a cake decorating class. Daddy and I are struggling through all of Mommy's practice cakes. This is the one she made this weekend. I didn't eat any...too much Balentime's Chocolate. A guy's got to keep his priorities in order, but Daddy said it was Yummy!! Two years ago, on my first Balentime's Day, Mommy took some really cute pictures of me. Here's one of them... and another... Then, last year, we all had a stomach bug and did not want to remember that. So, we didn't take any pictures but, when Mommy was working on my scrapbook and there were no pictures, she was sad. Sooooo, she made it a point to take some Balentime's pictures this year. Whatcha think? Hope your Balentime's was great too! XOXO, Jax

No comments: