Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Little Car Guy

Mike Goodman, owner of Honest Charley's, says you're never too young to be a car guy. Turns out he was right! I am finally big enough to reach the steering wheel and I think I am going to like this driving thing!
Driving Daddy's Truck!
Last week, Granny and Granddaddy went to the beach and Granddaddy picked out this really cool car for me! It is long and skinny so my little short chunky legs fit around it. It is bright yellow with red flames on the sides. COOL huh? I am the luckiest 10 month old on the planet!
My new car!

Dad is a car guy too. Now that the weather is cooler, we sit on the front porch and talk about all the different cars going by while Mom cooks dinner. I'm trying to understand the difference in cars and trucks and SUV's. Then there are dump trucks, buses, delivery trucks, things with trailers and motorcycles. I get so confused, but Dad is so patient and just tells me every time what each vehicle is. Really, between you and me, I don't care what they are, I just think they are cool going by and I LOVE hanging out with Dad!

Hanging on the Porch with Dad

No comments: