Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Peek-A-Boo!

Well, I am learning more and more every day! I have been so busy trying to learn to walk that I haven't slowed down to post on my blog lately. I am not mobile yet, but I spend almost all day every day working towards that milestone. I have cut two more teeth since last I wrote. One on the top and one on the bottom, and I am working on another one on the top. Mom is hoping it comes in soon so I don't have a goofy looking grin for very long. Today, Mom and I went to lunch with Granny and when we were through eating, Granny played Peek-A-Boo with her napkin. Well, I have got her number on that one. I don't Peek! I keep my head covered and wait for her to tickle me. She and Mom both get such joy from hearing me laugh! Today, mom had her little camera with us and caught this game on video. Check It Out! I'm so cute you will hardly be able to stand it! XO, Jax~

No comments: