Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Halloween

How come nobody tells us kids about Halloween? I would not have slept for weeks with anticipation! Mommy puts you in some silly suit, everyone, and I do mean everyone goes on and on about how cute you are plus you get candy! Really though, who thought up rubber noses?

Dad took the day off and we spent it doing some things at church, visiting Nanny at Siskin and then back to church for the Fall Carnival. Holy Cow! There were lots of people there in all sorts of suits! I saw Hannah Montana every time I turned my head! My firend Hayes came and brought her mom and dad. They are real troopers because they had to wait a long time on Granddaddy to get the barrells of fun unloaded before we could have dinner. Luckily Hayes and I can get away with not waiting. She was the cutest little pumpkin and she loves cheerios. Hey Hayes, just wait until you get some more teeth, you can eat all sorts of new things...goldfish, animal crackers, broccoli, chicken fingers and my personal favorite, french fries!!

No comments: