Sunday, March 29, 2009

Do you ever wonder....

Do you ever wonder what I do to keep busy while Mom is doing things that have to be done around the house...you know, loading the dishwasher, starting a load of laundry, cleaning up leftovers from dinner? Well, tonight, she didn't do all of that, she only had a few dishes to load and then she was done. It was only about three bowls and a couple of spoons and one glass...not a whole load of dishes, not everything used to cook a gourmet meal, only a few things. So, she left me in the highchair right behind her with ONE girl scout Samoa cookie (my favorite in case anyone has a box or two they would like to donate). ONE cookie and this is what she turned around to find.... Needless to say, I got a BIG bath and clean jammies. I always figure out a way to get to play in water! Can't wait for summer so I can swim!!

No comments: