Friday, November 6, 2009

Just a little off the ears, please!

After much stalling by Mommy and Granny, it was time for my first haircut. I was beginning to look like a mad scientist, scraggly hairs all over and curls popping up willy nilly. Of course, we would trust no one but Aunt B to give me my first trim. Everything started out fine. Daddy was tickling me with a brush to distract me while Bobbie cut some hair and gave it to Mommy to save.
See, so far, so good! Suddenly I decided I wasn't so wild about having my hair cut. Panic definitely set in.
Daddy to the rescue. He stopped videoing the haircut and began showing me some videos of myself. That always makes me smile!
Really Mom? You want a smile right now? I don't think so!
Bobbie let me use her blowdryer when she was finished to blow off the loose hairs. I LOVE playing with a blowdryer!
Giving Aunt B some sugar. Of course, we're still friends! But don't go getting any ideas about cutting my hair again anytime soon!
Everyone loves my haircut except Mommy. She loves it too, but is makes me look like such a big boy. She misses those sweet baby wisps.
Stay tuned, my Birthday party is tomorrow and there will definitely be pictures to share! Wish you could all be here for cake!
XO,
Jax

No comments: