Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday to Me!!

Holy Cow, can you believe I am 2? OK, I really don't know what the big deal is about being 2, but I do know that for over a month, Mom has been saying to everyone, "Can you believe it's been two years?". I do know this, being 2 is like having an American Express Card, membership has it's privileges. For example, did you know that 2 year olds get to eat in a booster seat at the big table? Yep, my high chair has been relocated to the laundry room! Two year olds get to put on their own shoes sometimes, but Mommy is still very specific about which shoe goes on which foot. Two year olds get to hold onto the rail when going up and down the steps instead of scooting on their bottoms. Two year olds can get out of their baby bed and surprise Mommy in her bed, or the garage, or the bathroom, or the office....let's just say Mommy's never know where a two year old is going to show up...or when! Anyway, I got to have two birthday parties, one early in the month while the weather was nice and one at Chuck E. Cheese on my actual birthday. Double the cake, double the balloons, double the presents...YAHOO!! Here are some of the pictures from my birthday month. Enjoy!!

Yummy Cake!!Getting ready to open presents!MY very own Chevy truck!Granny and Granddaddy got me a bouncy house!!I got to help Granddaddy blow off the driveway so I could drive my new truck!Waiting for Mommy to fix breakfast the day after my birthday.Playing with the train Unc Bubba and Aunt Audi gave me.My actual birthday day cake.Fun at Chuck E. Cheese!Another train! Yay!! Aunt Audi followed me around Chuck E. Cheese and helped me play!A natural born cowboy! Singing with GG and playing my new piano.My first train set from Rick and Kelli! It was love at first sight!

Love,

Jax

No comments: